ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Signal    What are the best units/duty stations for a 25S 7D?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are the best units/duty stations for a 25S 7D?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
@lotek!_<
The biggest issue with applying for the special missions units are that they want you to be an E5 or above. Some other units that haven't been discussed are WHCA and JCU, I know WHCA will take E4s it just really depends how your packet looks. If you have everything that they are looking for they will try everything to get.
The 1c course would be a good consideration and would get you plenty of training and hands on opportunities. I would follow CW2 Wars recommendation and talk to CSM Campbell. The 1c world is still hurting for bodies and he would have some pull with getting a class date.

@nomar62277
The current locations for 53rd Sig BN are:
FT Meade, MD
FT Detrick, MD
NCTAMS PAC, HI
Okinawa, Japan
Landstuhl, Germany
Peterson AFB, CO

WOC Fry

Posts: 17 | Location: JBAB | Registered: 16 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ATW
posted Hide Post
Ill tell you Im a 25S7E and I went to Jump school straight out of AIT and got sent to 82nd. Not much better here, so having the 7E ASI doesnt promise a better situation haha. At least you got that oh so in depth 2 week training on the JNN! I got to my unit and they said "so you know the STT right?" Im like ummm, whereare the big white dishes...

Posts: 7 | Registered: 14 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post