ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Special Forces, PSYOP    Success rate of SF recruits
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Success rate of SF recruits
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EvilGLi:
bump this..i just signed my contract today..i'm 29 and i am goign to be second gen green beret once i finish this.

i would like some input as to how the order of training goes, for example..bcy, 3 weeks airborne then???

evil out

after abn school you will go to swcs, and get slotted for SOPC 1 which will prepare you for selection. once selected you will attend a nco leadership course designed for 18 series. After that you will get into a IODA. They do language school and SUT preperation. It is new and just recently changed. I assume after language you will do SUT, then SERE, then MOS and finally robin sage. hope this helps

Posts: 66 | Location: ft. bragg | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top:
Has there ever any info on the success rate of soldiers who apply to SF training who are Ranger qualified? My guess is they have a better chance.
Top out.

It doesn't matter what are your qualifications; Lots of Ranger, Sapper, etc qualified didn't make it through when I went.

Lead, Follow or get the hell out of the way, 'cause I will run you over!

Posts: 73 | Location: Any DZ | Registered: 22 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post