37F is currently "Balanced" meaning they do not need anyone in or out of the MOS. It is also a Priority 2 MOS, which means when an opening comes available, they are near the top for fills (or Soldiers).
After doing some research, I found that there are unfilled seats for classes that begin January, March, May, and July of 2007.
Also, physical demands rating and qualifications for initial award of MOS. PSYOP specialists must possess the following qualifications:
(1) A physical demands rating of very heavy.
(2) A physical profile of 111221.
(3) Normal color vision.
(4) Qualifying scores.
-A minimum score of 101 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
(5) A minimum security eligibility of SECRET is required for the initial award and to maintain the MOS.
(6) Active component Soldiers must have a qualifying score on the Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) as prescribed by AR 611 6. A qualifying DLAB score is not required for reserve component Soldiers’ for initial award of MOS.
(7) A high school graduate or equivalent.
(8) Never been a member of the U.S. Peace Corps, except as specified in AR 614-200.
(9) A U.S. citizen.
(10) No record of conviction by court martial.
(11) No civil conviction of any misdemeanor or higher level of offense.
(12) Due to the nature of training and assignments, temporary restrictions may be placed on foreign travel both during and after the term of service.
(13) Meet career management and development criteria contained in AR 614-200.
(14) Complete mandatory formal training.
(15) The active component Soldier must be airborne qualified and remain eligible to perform airborne duties throughout their career.
(16) The active component Soldier must attend and successfully complete the Special Operations Language Training (unless previously language qualified).