ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Special Forces, PSYOP    18X-Ray D.E.P out of Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

18X-Ray D.E.P out of Southern California
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, I'm from Southern California and I was sworn in almost 2months ago. And I guess the topic title gives it away but yea I'm a SF Recruit now and I ship out August 9th, 2k5 for OSUT at Fort Benning.

My uncle was in the military and is now in the reservees and hes the one who shows me the armystudyguide website and I saw these forums and hoped to pick up some useful information by interacting with people who would know their stuff.

I guess I dont have a specific question per se....but hoping to be able to chat with you people involved in this area of the Army. So feel free to email, Instant Message, send a pigeon with a letter on its leg or w/e

Thanks for your time, bye

Posts: 1 | Location: So. California | Registered: 27 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quartermaster922
posted Hide Post
how did you do so far?

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Posts: 300 | Location: Where all discharged soldiers go | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post