ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Transportation    Where is the AIT for 88M?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is the AIT for 88M?
 Login/Join

posted
I've heard alot of different answers about this; from Fort Leonardwood, FT.Bliss, Fort Eustis, etc... What is the answer to this?

Posts: 16 | Location: Oneonta,AL. | Registered: 28 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
AIT for 88m is at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo and at Fort Bliss, TX. Home of Transportation and the Transportation Corps, BNCOC, and ANCOC is at Fort Eustis, VA

Posts: 1 | Location: Fort Sill | Registered: 06 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Auto-Rotate
posted Hide Post
Did they move the home of the Transportation Corps and the AIT's for transportation? I am in Aviation Logistics and our AIT is at Fort Eustis. I remember 88m and the other 88 series MOS's being right down the street from us. BNCOC is combined with Aviation Logistics MOS's (15-series, except P and Q).

They could have moved them recently. Best way to find out. Go here-

Fort Eustis Front Page

UPDATE:

I stand corrected. 88M is no longer instructed at Eustis. Here is the Ft. Eustis 8th Tng. Bde. website. It appears all but a couple MOS's in 88 series are there.

8th TNG BDE - FT EUSTIS, VA

FT BLISS

FT LEARNARD WOOD

OIF 1 VET
22 Dec 02 - 18 Aug 03
A/B Co. 2nd BN/3rd AVN Regt.
3rd Infantry Division (MECH)

AEF 8
OIF/OEF
15 MAR 06 - 7 JUL 06
USAPAT-PFD

Posts: 72 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post