ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Transportation    I am going to Ft Leonard Wood for AIT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am going to Ft Leonard Wood for AIT
 Login/Join

posted
I am going to be in transportation, and when i am on the Ft Leonard Wood Web Site I am not sure what school to look under, am i in the engineer school, ect

Posts: 10 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 28 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
No you are not going to the Engineer School. You will most likely be with trained by 58th Transportation BN, which is part of the Chemical school.

CLICK HERE for 58th Trans website

Posts: 67 | Location: Ft. Leonard Wood | Registered: 28 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I would like to know more about my MOS 88mike

Posts: 10 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 28 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'am an instructor at the Drivers Academy at Fort Story Virginia Beach. I am 88M just like you will be soon. This MOS is wonderfull and don't let anybody tell you something different. I will leave you with this in your mind "[b:4d29c23235]NOTHING HAPPEN UNTIL SOMETHING MOVE[/b:4d29c23235]".

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you SGT

posted Hide Post
I am an 88M. The school is really easy as long as you pay attention. as far as the job goes, its not too bad. I just hate nite driving. You will be in 58th trans for your AIT. after about 2 or 3 weeks they will let you go to the PX and stuff for a few hours on the weekends. Depends on how your class is doing.

Posts: 43 | Location: Ft. Carson, CO | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post