ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Commissioned Officer Discussion    Green to Gold Active Duty Option
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 388
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Green to Gold Active Duty Option
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a phone number I can call? I want to find out about my orders and make sure everything is going good. I sent an email but am getting no answer.
I have no change in my ASK. I am in a fenced unit, but does that matter? HRC won't fix that when they make the orders? I sent in a memo 4 months ago to try to get rid of my fence. nothing.
Anyway, time is coming up short, and I still want to go on leave.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 30 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
what is the status of your case?.Get with cadet comand to make sure your case has been sent to HRC if you have not done so yet. I just spoke to cadet command and they told me they will have to wait for all acceptance letters before the send orders to HRC and funny enough some people's case has already been sent to HRC already and that makes me wonder what their policies are. Unless you figure out your case is with HRC, HRC will not be of help to you.

Posts: 12 | Location: fort drum | Registered: 09 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That just sounds ridiculous and makes no sense. There is no way CC waits to get all letters back. It's not a group effort. Don't know where your getting your info from, but i'd verify before posting stuff like that. Not to mention Cadet comand does not put you on orders. So the "before they send orders to HRC" is no right. They just send a request through hrc for an asigment. As the last thing I was to by HRC and if we have any admin people on here please correct me if i'm wrong, not even HRC puts you "on" orders, they just put you on asignment. Your PAC or S-Shop actually generates "cuts" the orders. So all this case stuff or Cadet Command stuff seems a little off. My source was Ms. Slaven (HRC worker) she said they don't make orders just put people on assingment instructions, which are requested by Caddet Command.

From Sideline TO Game Winner!

Posts: 142 | Location: Earth | Registered: 13 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Commoznmysoul, your failure to ready and properly understand my posting is what is ridiculous and nonsensical. If you had the uptitude to read and understand soundly you could have realised that I indirecttly expressed the same surprise to hear that cadet Command will have to receive all Acceptance Letters before going to HRC. For your information i had my facts right. You did not get your simple comprehension right.When I used the term "order" little did i expect that a cadet candidate will not understand the context.I did not state what type of order CC send to HRC why should you assume tha it to mean PCS orders. If yor problem was the use of the word 'Orders', it is my fault to assume you will figure that.Perhaps you need to understand that contexts determines meaning. If you care to know and 'an order' losely means official military instruction.Therefore, you can have Assignment orders, Deployment orders, ets orders etc. Just read before you rush to criticise.

Posts: 12 | Location: fort drum | Registered: 09 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Spell check from hell "Caddet" - "uptitude" - "criticise" ???

Anyways, spoke to my installation "Reassignments" office and they said that they receive your name from HRC and send the infamous "CAP cycle" to your unit S1. Your unit will see your name and have you go to MPD/or whoever cuts your orders. It's not pre-made from HRC, you have to sit with the someone and provide information as they draft them. I am on the CAP cycle for this week as Ms. Slaven said, so I will be getting my orders this week and attending the installation out processing brief.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 05 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
@fupa92

In your A.S.K are you on assignment yet just wondering because i am not on assignment yet, but i know Cadet Command, has receivied my letter of acceptance, so just trying to see what the hold up is.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Someone took a post personal. Calm down AAAR. It would be easy to understand your posts better if you didn't invent words like "uptitude". The "u" is nowhere near the "a" key. lol. All I was saying was that you need to clarify what your saying. "some people's case" what are you talking about. this is suppose to be an informative board. Like Fupa92 i've spoken with people who give good info so that's what I put out. Not nonsense. So no instead of wasting thread space i'm going to say GOOD LUCK everybody. Hope you made "CAP" cycle cut-off. Orders today? Hopefully.

From Sideline TO Game Winner!

Posts: 142 | Location: Earth | Registered: 13 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
@ Adam,

My A.S.K. shows that i'm on assignment under "Requisitions." I would be surprised if any of us truly showed a duty station under "on assignment" tab since we're all essentially going to in-process with US Army Accessions Command (USAAC), *Fort Jackson* via online. To those out there wondering what's going on with their status, I recommend two steps below:

1) Fax/E-mail in your notification of intent and if possible, confirm with Cadet Command of receipt.

2) Call or e-mail Ms. Slaven at HRC Officer Accessions. She can confirm if Cadet Command has processed your paperwork and notification of intent if she receives guidance from them by name of who to put on assignment. Once she verifies you and places you on assignment, you should have your orders in less than two weeks.

*CAP cycle is every Tuesday according to her but my installation gets them from HRC on Monday. I walked into my S1 and my name was on this weeks CAP cycle so I was given all the instructions and paperwork for the outbrief (which should lead to clearing).

Posts: 82 | Registered: 05 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of docwells
posted Hide Post
Some pretty funny posts up there guys. Glad to know that the anxiety and stress isn't getting to anyone.

Anyways, I got my orders yesterday afternoon and I've got my levy briefing tomorrow. If you've already contacted Ms. Slaven and she told you that she put your assignment instructions in, then I would recommend contacting your installation outprocessing center and having them look for your orders. If I had waited for the cap cycle and my S-1 to pick up my orders, I'd probably get them next week. Now I just have to figure out if I'm going to do a DITY and take some leave, or if I want to wait 3 weeks for the Army to come pick up my stuff. Good luck to all.

Posts: 44 | Location: BJACH, Ft. Polk | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
docwells,
Please help me out. I have tried to contact ms slaven twice but no luck. My rotc liason says all cadets are reporting on august 10th so if im going to take leave id have to do it by the 26th which is in 13 days which is one day short of the required days my unit says i have to put in leave for it to be approved. What am i doing wrong here? i cut and paste the email address. Is there a number for ms slaven?

Posts: 20 | Location: Ft Sill | Registered: 07 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of docwells
posted Hide Post
NYC13W-

Okay, there are a couple things you need to do. One, figure out the status of your orders. I'll PM you Ms. Slaven's phone number so that you can give her a call and see what the deal is. The other thing is that you shouldn't worry about a unit leave policy at this point. A leave form is a leave form and it can be generated and approved in under ten minutes. Just talk with your Chain of Command and let them know what the deal is. They should be able and willing to help you. I don't know if everyone has a report date of 10 August, but I do know that's what my orders read. I've also been told that if you need to, HRC/Student Detachment/God can push your report date back. Just hang in there, give Ms. Slaven a call and see what the deal is and go from there.

Posts: 44 | Location: BJACH, Ft. Polk | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Docwells
You are AWESOME!!!!

Posts: 20 | Location: Ft Sill | Registered: 07 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
someone tell me what I can do please:
I spoke to Mrs.Slaven and she put me on orders on Monday, I then went to my unit reassignment section and they see that I am on orders but I'm not locked in???? What does that mean? What can I do, my clases start AUG 2??

SPC RIVERA, RENATA

Posts: 11 | Registered: 05 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if my husband needs to re-enlist before they put him on orders? Or will he be put on orders and re-enlist after? My husband has been trying to email Ms. Slavin to no avail. Can someone please send me her phone number? My email is Stephsmith0611@gmail.com. Thank you!

Posts: 9 | Location: Fort Leonard Wood | Registered: 07 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of docwells
posted Hide Post
My computer at work is acting pretty jacked up so I'll just post Ms. Slaven's office number on here. In retrospect, I'm not really sure why I didn't just put it on here when I put her e-mail address on here, but hindsight is 20/20. Here's her number: (502)613-5585

Break

@Stephidabefida
It depends on when his ETS is and how long he'll have left after getting his commission. I know that I had to re-enlist so that the outprocessing office could cut my orders, but Ms. Slaven put me on assignment before I had re-enlisted. Again, I would have him contact the post outprocessing center and sweet talk them into pulling his information. Don't let him wait on his S-1 to get his orders, because that'll probably add another week to the process. Hope this helps.