ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Commissioned Officer Discussion    Green to Gold Active Duty Option
Page 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 424
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Green to Gold Active Duty Option
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if we will be notified if we are NOT selected? I have a feeling I did not make it, but I would like to know for sure rather than just guessing.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 17 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Someone called Ms. Pringle this A.M. and apparently she said that the web site would NOT update if you did not get accepted.
quote:
Originally posted by 11B3(4)P2B:
Does anyone know if we will be notified if we are NOT selected? I have a feeling I did not make it, but I would like to know for sure rather than just guessing.

“Well that’s just 2 scoops of HOOAH ain’t it?”

Posts: 28 | Location: Bliss | Registered: 08 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I told Ms. Pringle about the forum while I was on the phone with her and I guess she decide to come check it out herself. I find that very enteraining. Smiler Again, good luck to those still waiting!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 26 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's true, as much as I want to know now if I made it, she can't get stuff done with everyone calling her. I just wish she could scan the list and post it, without socials of course.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 02 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
no go for me. I'm going to go ahead and speculate they're looking for more master degree canidates

Posts: 80 | Registered: 01 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I do not agree with that as I only have an AAS and I still have 84 or so credits until I get my BA. I was accepted, found out this afternoon. I also did not have a perfect GPA, GT or PT score. All three were high but not perfect.
quote:
Originally posted by 91dx:
no go for me. I'm going to go ahead and speculate they're looking for more master degree canidates

Posts: 28 | Location: Bliss | Registered: 08 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What information do you need?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 09 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sent you a private message

Posts: 6 | Registered: 09 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Good luck to everyone who is still awaiting their results.

Posts: 84 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am still waiting what about what about u
mine is for ADO

Posts: 12 | Registered: 15 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mrs Johnson I sent you an email

Posts: 12 | Registered: 15 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by x-treme bulldog:
I am still waiting what about what about u
mine is for ADO

I was selected today, but I had to call Ms. Pringle to find out.

Posts: 84 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Has anyone found out that they have been selected somehow, but it is still not updated on the website. I did not want to call and bug Ms. Pringle, nor anyone else, so I have been waiting for the site to update... maybe it's a lost cause, who knows.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 17 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yeah, I called and I am in but the site did not update on my end today.
quote:
Originally posted by 11B3(4)P2B:
Has anyone found out that they have been selected somehow, but it is still not updated on the website. I did not want to call and bug Ms. Pringle, nor anyone else, so I have been waiting for the site to update... maybe it's a lost cause, who knows.

posted Hide Post
WillC, sorry to hear that brother. Ive havent had a chance to be a forum in a few days, but I knew you with the Utah being your college. Its still back home for you after this trip though right?

Bobbyjeff- Im a medic in the same company as WillC, so I doubt there is a fence due to this deployment. I agree with that being just wrong giving wrong information. Looking at all the stats posted, I wonder if GPA was a large factor. Cant recall seeing any low end 3's

Posts: 22 | Registered: 13 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post