ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Commissioned Officer Discussion    G2G Website No Access Notification
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G2G Website No Access Notification
 Login/Join

posted
As of August 1st the Green to Gold web portal is suppose to be open according to the literature out on it, but it hasn't been open. Has anyone else seen this message or know any more information on this?

"ATTENTION APPLICANTS: Due to administrative issues, opening of the Green to Gold application window has been postponed. It will open when administrative issues are resolved. Due date for applications will compensate the late opening of the application window."

I have been working on other pieces for my Fall 2015 application but I would really like to get onto the G2G portal as soon as possible.

Thanks

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have seen this message as well. I e-mailed HRC and they told me that they were aiming to have the application open by today, Sept 1, but there is still no change. Hopefully it will be open tomorrow being that today was a holiday.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Of course, now its open. Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post