ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Commissioned Officer Discussion    Green to Gold 4 Yr Scholarship
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Green to Gold 4 Yr Scholarship
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
We can early out a month before school starts...which is 16 days away, heh.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Congratulations SGT Cote! This is SSG Slowe... Hey can someone tell me what website to check for my selection status. I've been looking on https://schlr4yr.usarmyrotc.com/scholarshipstatus/ is that the right site??

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Fort Drum Green to Gold Winners!

Posts: 49 | Location: Fort Drum, New York | Registered: 08 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I made it... I just finished Freshmen Preview/Orientation to at Colorado State as well. I am so ecstatic and pumped. College reminds me of why its fun to be an American. Whoa the military has sucked me dry of the "be happy for no reason" attitude. I cannot wait to start. Congratulations to all who made... Worth the wait.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 01 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGTCEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSG Amazon:
Congratulations SGT Cote! This is SSG Slowe... Hey can someone tell me what website to check for my selection status. I've been looking on https://schlr4yr.usarmyrotc.com/scholarshipstatus/ is that the right site??

SSG Slowe thanks. that is the right site but i would email your ROTC and see if they can find out for you. I found out wednesday and my stuff on that site still says they are missing my acts

Posts: 60 | Location: Wiesbaden, Germany | Registered: 31 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ok, I'll try that, since I still haven't heard anything :-/ Thx!

quote:
Originally posted by SGTCEE:
quote:
Originally posted by SSG Amazon:

SSG Slowe thanks. that is the right site but i would email your ROTC and see if they can find out for you. I found out wednesday and my stuff on that site still says they are missing my acts

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
now what?

Picture of SGTCEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheaptrick234:
now what?

well now you have to do a 4187 and submit it to the people that cut orders on your post. i believe thats what you gotta do but dont quote me

Posts: 60 | Location: Wiesbaden, Germany | Registered: 31 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
done.

except everyone is still on leave......

Picture of SGTCEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheaptrick234:
done.

except everyone is still on leave......

I PM'd you

posted Hide Post
Same problem here trick. No way I'm getting out on the 24th. Still trying to push my 4187 through...sigh.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGTCEE
posted Hide Post
Pick up clearing papers friday im out 1 AUG!!

posted Hide Post
This is ridiculous my S1 is not helping me at all

Picture of anthony1
posted Hide Post
According to my S-1 your battalion commander has to sign 4187 and do the memo, then send to JAG to approve Chapter 16, and then it goes to Milpo or MPD depending on where your at for orders, still waiting also, lol.

Posts: 76 | Location: Japan | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGTCEE
posted Hide Post
that is true