ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Commissioned Officer Discussion    Green to Gold 4 Yr Scholarship
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Green to Gold 4 Yr Scholarship
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Where do you go to check your status as to whether or not you have been accepted for green to gold... I have yet to receive an e-mail

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I called Pringle and I was not selected- for those waiting still to find out they can look at my stats to guess their own chances

E-4 11B
3.18 GPA
276 PT score
129 GT Score
WLC
1660 SAT
1 deployment
I thought my stats were strong- apparently not strong enough for ROTC

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
To check your status for Green to Gold:

https://schlr4yr.usarmyrotc.com/scholarshipstatus/

Posts: 26 | Registered: 28 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
yeah everytime I use that link the page times out... the link doesn't work on the government computers or on my computer at home... not sure why

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I wasnt selected either. I have similar stats. I am an E-5 though.

Posts: 43 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 26 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear guys. Dont let it stop you from trying again next year.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My status has updated and I got selected. Congrats to everyone who got it. It said this:

"You have been offered an Army ROTC Scholarship. We must receive your acceptance/declination by the date in your letter or the offer will be withdrawn. Your name will be sent to DODMERB the day your winner letter is printed. There will be about 72 workweek hours prior to being able to see your name in the DODMERB system.

You have been selected to recieve a four year Army ROTC Green to Gold Scholarship."

Posts: 26 | Registered: 28 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Is anybody checking this thread this year. Am I the only person waiting to hear back results from the 4 YR Scholarship? Does anybody know the rough dates as to when it will be announced. Reviewing the past threads, it has com out anywhere from 15 June to 15 July? That isnt good enough. I am in Afghanistan and I am tired of playing the waiting game. I will still have to redploy and then clear in time. Whats the good word?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 24 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm tracking as well, I applied for the 3 yr Post Commanding General Scholarship, and I yet have heard or received any emails, it's killing me as well. Apparently your commander will receive the acceptance letter from what my ROTC told me.

-SPC Pérez, N
25B1P / 11B1P

Posts: 9 | Location: Seoul, Korea | Registered: 19 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yea, that is what i got from Ms. Pringle. That my CO will get the notification first. I am going for the 4 yr scholarship. I am tired of this waiting game. I need the results so that i can redeploy and start clearing out of germany and then get to the states.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nperez1986:
I'm tracking as well, I applied for the 3 yr Post Commanding General Scholarship, and I yet have heard or received any emails, it's killing me as well. Apparently your commander will receive the acceptance letter from what my ROTC told me.

Hey will you keep me posted if and when you hear anything. I will let you know if and when i hear something also...your the only person ive talked to who is going for a scholarship. Seems like the only active forum is the ADO. Where are you planning on going to school.

posted Hide Post
Has anybody gotten any results for SCHOLARSHIP G2G? Got a few more days of waiting. This sucks. ANYBODY GOT ANY NEWS???

posted Hide Post
No, still waiting. The only thing I've heard about is ADO. Mrs Pringle acted like the names for 4 yr come separate from ADO and told me to be patient.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yea, i know that the scholarship results are seperate from ADO. They should come out right after all the ADO are notified. From what i can see, the ADO have been notified. I am tired of the waiting game. I still have to redeploy back to germany and clear.

posted Hide Post
I went from anxious to mellow now back to anxious. Has anyone heard anything yet?

Smile cuz it may warm somebody's day without you even knowing it

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post