ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Commissioned Officer Discussion    Fall 2012 G2G 4 yr Scholorship info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fall 2012 G2G 4 yr Scholorship info
 Login/Join

posted
I am currently in Afghanistan. I have my packet in for the 4 yr scholorship and also the hip pocket scholorship. Does anybody know when the results will be posted and I will either be notified yes or no? I am tired of the waiting game. What kind of stats do other people have that turned in the same thing?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 24 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Does anybody check these posts?

posted Hide Post
I think the ADO forum is the way to go with all things G2G....

Posts: 99 | Location: University of North Alabama | Registered: 22 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RollTide37F:
I think the ADO forum is the way to go with all things G2G....

If you applied for Hip Pocket you can ask your G1 or call CC and ask if your Hip Pocket packet was endorsed by your CG. I knew in March about Hip Pocket because packets had to be endorsed and forwarded to CC by April 1st.

4yr scholarship your in the same boat as ADO and have to wait until mid June.

Posts: 150 | Registered: 21 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yea, i got word about my Hip Pocket, My BDE screwed up and sent it to HRC instead of my division. And once we tracked it down and got it to CG, it was too late and they told me to apply again next year. Very frustrating.