ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Commissioned Officer Discussion    Is It Possible To ADSO My Way To Germany?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is It Possible To ADSO My Way To Germany?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Guys,

I'll be commissioning from ROTC in 2016 and contracting shortly with ROTC for post graduate 2 year studies. I already have PMP(project manager professional pmi.org certification) and a potential plus for the Army might be that I am multilingual, Spanish,English and Italian -> 65% fluency in Italian. Planning to start German June 1st.

However, the most important question as I continue to meet my goals and objectives..how diffiduclt would it be to land a 2nd lieutenant assignment in Germany, Brussels or Italy?
My main interests are Transportation, Quartermaster or Finance (as master degree would be in project management and dual degree in finance) but won't mind engineering or any combat specific branch.

If I want to increase my chances of getting a Brussels or Germany post of choice, what would you do?

Stats so far..
-4.0 GPA MBA beginnings
- ROTC likely ADSO to Germany, Brussels (3 year duty extension)
- PMP - professional management certification (might be helpful for more complex duty assigments)
- Possibility of 86-93 points in OML which statistically could end up being a top 15% cadet result
- Will end up with a masters in project management minimum with intentions of the additional 5 classes to have dual degree in finance

Would appreciate your input..

Thanks!

Alfred

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 24 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post