ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Commissioned Officer Discussion    G2G non scholarship confusion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G2G non scholarship confusion
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I was hoping someone could give me info regarding the packet for non scholarship applicants. The checklists I have found stated that they want a copy of the G2G scholarship application, along with a copy of the letter of acceptance of the school and ROTC program. This doesn't make much sense to me, considering why would you resend the acceptance letters back to the people who gave them to you? It gives me the impression that these lists are just copy and pasted and are inaccurate.

Could someone who solely pursued the non scholarship option what their process was? Mainly a summary of what documents they needed to send and to who, and other general information.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm a nonscholarship cadet, went through the transition last summer. PM me your email and I'll get you going. I've helped quite a few other Soldiers last year and a couple this year already too.

Posts: 99 | Location: University of North Alabama | Registered: 22 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
@Rolltide37F just sent you a PM

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries of life disappear and life stands explained.
- Mark Twain, Notebook 1898

Posts: 143 | Location: Fort Benning, GA | Registered: 27 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Can someone PM me a copy of the 4187 for the non scholarship option.

PLEASE!! and THANKS!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
@Rolltide37F
I am currently putting together my g2g non-scholarship packet. Will you assist me on the documents required? I keep coming accross different checklist for Scholarship and ADO options.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post