ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Military Parents and Family Members    Family care plan seperation due to parent
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family care plan seperation due to parent
 Login/Join

posted
I am currently deployed while i was on R&R my mother had a heart attack she is also in a wheelchair she is now unable to drive and is unemployed she a very had time supporting herself and she lives alone my father lives in a different state i made her my dependant and recieve bah and send her allotments I have no one for a family care plan am i even required to have a family care plan in this situation? i am also looking into hardship discharge my chain of command has not been very helpful i suspect it is because we are very shorthanded in my mos.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They also aren't helpful because you are deployed.

Don't really expect anything till the deployment is done, but get the paperwork going while you are downrange and with the Army as a whole over-strength, it wouldn't be too unreasonable to be discharged 3-5 months after re-deployment home.

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post