ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Military Parents and Family Members    How can my husband get orders in time to get kids in school?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How can my husband get orders in time to get kids in school?
 Login/Join

posted
My husband is in Korea on an unaccompanied tour and was told he could get orders after being there six months. He has been trying to find out how to get orders before the new school year starts so I can go to his next duty station and get our children in school. It is our oldest child's senior year and I don't want to move her in the middle of the year. I have heard others having their orders long before their spouse was due home from Korea but no one is telling us how. I know he needs to fill out a levy packet first but then what and how long before he can have his orders?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post