ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Military Parents and Family Members    VIOLATING REGS- Bullying by Superiors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VIOLATING REGS- Bullying by Superiors
 Login/Join

posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ArmyMom1111,

Posts: 1 | Location: New York | Registered: 17 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11BIN3ID
posted Hide Post
1) IF and i really mean IF your son telling you the truth and is being denied dinner, then there is an issue, and he should take it up with the chain of command and if they dont fix it then jag.
2) was his article 15 a company grade of field grade?
3) Alot of moms and spouses come on here not knowing the WHOLE story... you know what your son is telling you, but that might not necessarily be the truth. The army doesn't just punish people for nothing. 2 times being late doesn't seem like article 15 material. I dont want you to get me wrong here, but there is more than likely more to the story than your son is telling you.

Posts: 991 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mom - consider the advice of the previous poster. A sleeping disorder is rough. Also, go to other websites for more educational information about the military - Army Times and another one Stars and Stripes. If your son has a medical disorder he may need to be on profile. The professional NCO's on here and maybe even the moderators may find time to tell you how that process works - I do not know. I am just saying hello and encouraging you to hang in there because this site is good for info about accessing the chain of command and other assistance. Kind regards to you and your soldier son. Please keep us posted.

Posts: 438 | Registered: 22 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sucks that he is in that situation, but other than the not eating dinner part thats generally how punishments go on extra duty. Although my last unit it was only till 2100 hours, and those were normally soldiers that got DUI's or failed drug tests.

Also #3 from 11BIN3ID.

All he can do is just roll with the punishment and do it till it ends.

How is he being bullied?

Posts: 136 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: 07 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post