ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Warrior Leaders Course    wlc at Bragg or Benning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wlc at Bragg or Benning
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone been to WLC at Bragg or Benning.....and if so is Land Nav part of the course/class A's for graduation?

Posts: 59 | Registered: 19 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I just went through WLC at Benning. Land Nav. is not a part of WLC. You graduate in class A's or ASU's.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey thanks for the heads up.....unfortunately some how everyone from my BN that was schedule to go on the 6th got dropped with no real reason as to why...sux

Posts: 59 | Registered: 19 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
When I graduated WLC, we did it in acu's

Posts: 194 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I went to WLC 2008 and we had to do land navigation.
First they walked us through what we had to do then in class
we practiced. The next week we went out during the day
on a bus dressed for the occasion.

We had a sheet with grid points. We had to find our posts and mark
on the sheet our post number we found and we had to push a code series of nails to show we went there and did not copy from anybody.
If you had no puncture hole with a specific shape for each post, then you got a No-Go. Even if you have the post number right..NO-GO.
Make sure you get those puncture marks on the sheet!

Posts: 8 | Location: AZ | Registered: 19 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
At Fort Bragg, there is no land navigation course. You will graduate in ACUs.

Posts: 2 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC | Registered: 13 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know about how much free time at bragg wlc there is im in college online. And gonna have to do that as well its not very time consuming just need a few. Hours a week to stay caught up which brings me too second question. Are you able. To have laptops there as well.

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft Belvoir | Registered: 06 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SGT Grip:
Does anyone know about how much free time at bragg wlc there is im in college online. And gonna have to do that as well its not very time consuming just need a few. Hours a week to stay caught up which brings me too second question. Are you able. To have laptops there as well.

I doubt you will have time for college so do not start any classes or ask them to give you a break for that time period...granted i went in 05 to Bliss there was time to get ready for the next day then to sleep a few hrs...that was the 30 day pldc...my Soldier went to the 2week one at bliss in 08 and they went to class for 12 hrs a day plus pt....

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post