ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Warrior Leaders Course    unflagged but no promotion?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

unflagged but no promotion?
 Login/Join

posted
I was flagged for p.t. failure but now my flag is gone. When i was flagged i was suppose to be promoted to E4. I am now not flagged anymore but am wondering when i will be promoted to E4?

Posts: 6 | Location: hawaii | Registered: 07 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of soldier74
posted Hide Post
Its on your commander's discretion. He may be just holding out on you to see if you can keep up your physical fitness. However, he or your supervisor needs to 4856 you (counsel) as to why you aren't being recommended for advancement.
That is....if you are fully eligible. If you are waiting on a waiver than you are SOL.

RTFU

Posts: 11 | Location: Fort Hood, Texas | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post