New
Find
Notify
Tools

DA 1059
 Login/Join

Picture of SSG Frank_White
posted
I have a SGT that went to PLDC back in 2001@ Ft Knox . The soldier got out 2005 for 18 month. His ERB is wipe. He dont have copies of his 1059, but it is on his ATRS that he completed PLDC. Is there any where he can go to get his 1059 or do he have to go back to PLDC again thanks in advance

Commo baby

Posts: 12 | Location: FT Bragg NC | Registered: 11 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ilostyapaperwork
posted Hide Post
Has he tried his OMPF?????

Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him. -Aldous Huxley

Posts: 87 | Location: Japan | Registered: 07 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG Frank_White
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry I should put all his records were wipe and everything starts from may when he came back in

Commo baby

Posts: 12 | Location: FT Bragg NC | Registered: 11 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
Try here...see if they keep records.

http://www.knox.army.mil/school/ncoa/contact.asp

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ilostyapaperwork
posted Hide Post
That'w weird because I got out in 2001 and came back in 12 months later and all of my stuff was still on there.

Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him. -Aldous Huxley

Posts: 87 | Location: Japan | Registered: 07 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roemer:
Hello,
If you can login to your ARRTS page,
you can print it out from there.
OR you can go to the home page of AARTS and they have contact Telephone and address information to whom to write request for a duplicate of your PLDC record.All contact information is there and I did obtained and corrected some of my lost and ommitted documents. If you think it is too complicated for you, you should visit your Education center on Army Base, and ask councelor to help you to retrieve it. They are paid to help soldiers.Or yo can try ll of the above actions. Whatever will come first.
There is also a NARA page: National Archives Form to obtain your personal military records. Since it is in AARTS it is saved. Did you try HRC it? roemer in district of columbia

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Whoa... i looked at the dates... I think your freind already obtained it by now...Today is April 25 2010...:-)

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post