ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Warrior Leaders Course    wlc in iraq/kuwait
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wlc in iraq/kuwait
 Login/Join

posted
i am currently deployed and i heard that they are offering wlc in camp victory, iraq and in camp buehring, kuwait. i am trying to attend wlc so i can go to the promotion board. does anybody know any info on how to contact any of the instructors for wlc in iraq or kuwait? im not in the most squared away unit so in order to get things acoomplished you have to do them yourself.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11BIN3ID
posted Hide Post
unless this is brand new, and i mean with in the last few weeks, then your answer is no, there is no wlc in the iraq/kuwait theatre.

Posts: 991 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes there is going to be WLC at Camp Beuhring. I don't know about anywhere else. All I can tell you is that there are only 100 slots and it starts in June. I have also heard that E-5's that don't already have WLC will be first on the list. Good luck!

SSG Van, Camp Beuhring

Posts: 17 | Registered: 09 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
SSG Van,
is there anyhting official that you can shoot me via AKO? Or can you give me a contact to whomever it is who coordinates it there??

SSG P,
COB Speicher Iraq

Posts: 1 | Location: Iraq | Registered: 16 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MilitaryPoliceNCO
posted Hide Post
I also would like info on this.

''If you don't find it on the initial shakedown, look for it on their LES breakdown.''

Posts: 165 | Registered: 04 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11BIN3ID
posted Hide Post
your chain of command must be awesome to let you leave a combat zone to go to wlc... i know mine would NEVER let that happen... "I will always place the MISSION first"

Posts: 991 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MilitaryPoliceNCO
posted Hide Post
Well they do it for BNOC Phase 1 they have that course at COB Speicher. My squad as taken several NCO's to that FOB for training.

''If you don't find it on the initial shakedown, look for it on their LES breakdown.''

Posts: 165 | Registered: 04 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
SSG Van you are a very popular guy. If there is any further information that you have on who coordinates it and anything else it would be grealt appreciated.

SGT Banks, Jermaine
Al-Asad, Iraq

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ASENCO
posted Hide Post
what the hell... phase 1 BNCOC is done teleconf now anyway so why would anyone have to leave.. i can see it now.. yea i left the wire to go to speicher for phase 1.. whatever.. and WLC in combat theather.. that is about as stupid as having dope on a rope school there back in 04 i think.. come on guys there is a war going on right now... if your head isnt in the game then you arent thinking about the mission at hand..

I understand you all trying to get the pay raise but first thing first....

Posts: 99 | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sivy2009
posted Hide Post
quote:
come on guys there is a war going on right now... if your head isnt in the game then you arent thinking about the mission at hand..

You act like advancing your career is a bad thing. If they are offering it why should soldiers not take advantage of it?

"Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Posts: 447 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 10 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I know this thread is old, but they have WLC at Camp Buehring Kuwait. I did not get to go, but several in my unit did.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 27 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Public_Health_Huh?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JRM241:
I know this thread is old, but they have WLC at Camp Buehring Kuwait. I did not get to go, but several in my unit did.

*Hands you cookie, pats you on the head.*

Aww, you feel special for reviving an old thread just to state that?

Posts: 200 | Location: Presidio of Monterey, California | Registered: 23 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
why didnt you offer me a cookie when i joined the forums????

pffft

Posts: 185 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
pfft i gave you a chance to offer me cookies... but i dont want your pity cookies anymore!

Mad

Posts: 185 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Public_Health_Huh?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hellz:
pfft i gave you a chance to offer me cookies... but i dont want your pity cookies anymore!

Mad

*throws pack of cookies, UHT milk* Razzer

Posts: 200 | Location: Presidio of Monterey, California | Registered: 23 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post