ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Warrior Leaders Course    Updating ERB for my points
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Updating ERB for my points
 Login/Join

Picture of 91B All-Wheeled
posted
I recently graduated from WLC here at Bragg, the school told me that its my S1's responsibility to update my ERB to show that I graduated.

My training room flat out refuses to take my 1059 up to S1 and get it updated..Does anybody have any information on how I can get this done?

My ERB already shows WLC on the schools section...but it still says "Enrolled" as well.

My PPW does not show the NCOA for WLC at all. Im missing my points. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Its not the size of the dog in the fight that matters
Its the size of the fight in the dog that counts.

Posts: 53 | Location: Ft. Hood, TX as of 20101201 | Registered: 06 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Are you a E4 or E5? I know some units require E4 and below to go with their NCOs to S1.

If you are an NCO, I will go to S1 directly. If you are an E4, discuss this with your next line leader on getting this resolved. I cannot understand as to why they would refuse that simple request.

That is one of the benefits I have as a Chief. I just email my updates to my civilian rep at branch and he updates it immediately. Sad, that you have to experience this unnecessary bureacracy.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 91B All-Wheeled
posted Hide Post
I am an SPC promotable...but you are exactly right about the bureaucracy...hopefully I can get this resolved quickly.

I just wish I knew exactly if it is the schools job to update HRC or if it's the responsibility of the unit.

Thanks for quick reply Chief.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight that matters
Its the size of the fight in the dog that counts.

Posts: 53 | Location: Ft. Hood, TX as of 20101201 | Registered: 06 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post