ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Warrior Leaders Course    WLC Camp Ashland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WLC Camp Ashland
 Login/Join

posted
I will be leaving this Friday for WLC at Camp Ashland. I am a SPC in the Reserves and I was just wondering if anyone could give me some pointers to make myself better before I leave. I keep hearing different things about WLC and things that have changed. Anyone who has recently went or knows a lot about the course any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Posts: 1 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 26 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of A11Am3r1can
posted Hide Post
Nothing you really need to do before hand to be successful as sad as that is, just pass tape. PT Test isnt for graduation, long powerpoint days, and all the tests are open book. I guess you could get familiar with the NCO Creed but you will learn that after you say it 10,000 times.

Posts: 10 | Location: Fort Carson, CO | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Im heading to NE for WLC in two days.How was it?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post