ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reenlistment    Re-up window for 2014 Soldiers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re-up window for 2014 Soldiers
 Login/Join

posted
If qualified, the window will be open for Soldiers that ETS until Sep 30th 2014. Take advantage now, and your options will be secured on October 1st. All previous options are in effect. More to follow. Keep in contact with your Badge Wearing Career Counselor and make it happen now, and secure it on the 1st!

Posts: 2603 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
Boo...my ETS is 23 October 2014...lol

Posts: 658 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shewtor McGavin
posted Hide Post
Is there a MILPER Message for this?

Sequence #229

Posts: 283 | Registered: 26 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shewtor McGavin
posted Hide Post
Re-enlisting indefinitely on OCT 1st. I also get a small bonus for 7K. Any who is thinking about re-enlisting that is a FY 14 ETS'er, look at the new SRB's that will go into effect on 15 OCT. For instance, if I wait unit of the 15th I will lose out on getting a bonus.

Sequence #229

Posts: 283 | Registered: 26 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Milper 12-294 is the new tiered bonus layout. As for the Milper for FY 14 ETSers I don't know it off hand, but you obviously know it to be true, its legit info.

posted Hide Post
boo December 2014, I'm guessing maybe OCT 2013 our window will open up since were FY 15?

Posts: 65 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Please don't speculate.