Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AEA Code M
 Login/Join

posted
I have a problem. I called my branch manager today and she said she could not look any thing up for me because I have a AEA Code M on my records which I do not understand since I reenlisted back in SEPT. Who would I talk to about getting this code removed?

Posts: 2 | Location: Fort Drum | Registered: 29 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
Are you waiting to go to school for reclass? If not, you need to see your CC since they are the ones who process your reenlistment.

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I spoke with the CC and she says she can not remove the code.

Posts: 2 | Location: Fort Drum | Registered: 29 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
That is BS. The M code has to do with the reclass/reenlistment which goes through the CC...she has to find out why is there if you are not waiting for school...she might have efed up the paperwork when she submitted your reenlistment. You need to find out WHY is the code there and THEN figure out who to talk (if your CC doesn't want to help)

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Make sure you are talking to the career counselor with the badge not the company retention NCO.

Posts: 392 | Registered: 17 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post