ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reenlistment    Re-up after sequence number passes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re-up after sequence number passes
 Login/Join

posted
For SFC, let's say my sequence number is up to be promoted October 1st but I have to re-up to be pinned. I decide not to re-up prior to October 1st but months later (before current list is exhausted) I decide to re-up. Will I still then be promoted or do I lose my slot? Can't find anything in the Regulation. All I found is that promotion orders will not be issued until service remaining requirement is met. Does that mean that after I re-up, even if my sequence number is passed, I'll be promoted? Thanks all

Posts: 4 | Location: Fort Lee, VA | Registered: 26 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
No one?

Posts: 4 | Location: Fort Lee, VA | Registered: 26 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post