ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reenlistment    Reenlist to PCS after being sent to Ranger School.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reenlist to PCS after being sent to Ranger School.
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all,

Im going to Ranger School next month and expect to graduate this summer. My window for reenlistment opens May 2015 and I will be reclassing to 35P, which involves PCSing to Monterrey, CA. I know that I'm supposed to serve another year upon returning from Ranger school at my unit because they sent me, but can that be waived/nullified through a reenlistment contract? I'm hoping to leave 6 months after completing the school.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 15 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
Did you signed any paper saying that you have to stay with your unit after Ranger School? If not, then go and talk with your Carrer Counselor.

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post