ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reenlistment    Re code 3 separation code JFV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re code 3 separation code JFV
 Login/Join

posted
I joined the Army(active duty) in June 2004. I was discharged in July 2005 with a re code 3 and separation code JFV( physical, mental not a disability). I have been out for 9 years. I was wondering if I could reenlist with this info. It's probably going to be hard because I was young, homesick, depressed and I had one suicide attempt. But it's been almost 10 years and I know I've changed and I really would like to reenlist.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arodge1,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry to tell you..but its not going to happen..NO RE code Waviers are being granteed it is almost impossible for Prior service to go active...only job right now is 18X special forces..Your best chance would be to talk with a National Guard Recruitier...I know they can waive things that active cant..

SFC T

Posts: 161 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
So they are not doing RE3 waivers at all now? I know when I was out there (left in february) they were doing RE3 waivers but not misconduct RE3 waivers.

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3939 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FTR_Tweak
posted Hide Post
Can't do a RE3 waiver for misconduct issues, medical waivers is still open. Would have to get a complete workup done to prove the reason you got out is no longer an issue (i.e. all your medical docs, from start to finish, on the issue with a new assessment saying it's not an issue anymore)

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way

Posts: 85 | Location: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: 31 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post