ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reenlistment    Can I cancel my reenlistment?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I cancel my reenlistment?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,

Is there a way to cancel my reenlistment contract that I had recently signed two months ago? I'm a female national guard and I just found out that I am currently pregnant. My ETS date is on Jan15 and it was for a 3 year contract with a 5k bonus that I will be receiving after my ETS date. I have been thinking hard on it when the pregnancy had started and I had spoken to my husband about it. A break from the military service for maybe one or two years and reenlist as active army (my husband is currently an active army). Is it possible to cancel my reenlistment and reenlist to active army after one/two year break from military service?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
I would talk to your retention NCO and you can submit the required packet through your Command based on your pregnancy. I will call your first line leader ASAP.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post