New
Find
Notify
Tools

AEA Codes
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
1panther
im in the same boat. i have a 9h aea code (pending med board which was completed over a year ago) and ive contacted my career counselor to get it changed...he sent me to the pa...the pa sent me to s1...s1 sent me to mpd...mpd said they fixed it but that was 2 weeks ago and my erb still shows the 9h. if you get it figured out please give me a heads up.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My ERB has code M on it but I am set to deploy. So I can still deploy?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by teine21:
My ERB has code M on it but I am set to deploy. So I can still deploy?

Probably yes. The M code means that you are about to reenlist or reclass, so you can do that and deploy, it would be no reason not deploy.

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
hi. i just re-enlisted in july. my original report date was nov 30th 2012. when i checked my asked it changed to july 2013. but on my erb my aea code is "L", AND MY DATE OF LOSS IS 2012 OCT 21. would i still be able to pcs now. or would i have to wait to july?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The AEA Code "L" basically means there are no restrictions on reassignment. Simply contact your Branch Manger via HRC phone roster, or go to your installations Levy Section to find out your exact report date.

The Date of Loss on your ERB is locally inputted for Outbound Rosters. Im currently on orders with a Report Date of 10Jan2013, but Date of Loss is 12Dec2012, but I go on leave and with Early Report I PCS 01Nov2012.

Start contacting Branch or Levy to verify so you can start planning a smooth PCS.

Posts: 169 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
would i still be able to pcs if my unit is under sl/sm? because im on rear d.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I responded to your p.m.

Posts: 169 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello, I am hoping someone can assist me.

On my AEA date it has 6/201410.

I see 6 means Soldier identified as shelf replacement, termination not to exceed 12 months. Does this mean I am scheduled for involuntary separation by Oct 2014? Thanks for the help anybody.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey Folks,
I have a quick question, I currently have a "W" code on my ERB. I am currently applying for PCS orders to Ft. Bliss due to this code. I am trying to apply to Ft. Hood for PCS. Is this code waiverable by the organization? Can retention waive this code off my ERB?

Again, thanks for your time.

Posts: 10 | Location: Fort Irwin, CA | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Watchmen2010:
Hey Folks,
I have a quick question, I currently have a "W" code on my ERB. I am currently applying for PCS orders to Ft. Bliss due to this code. I am trying to apply to Ft. Hood for PCS. Is this code waiverable by the organization? Can retention waive this code off my ERB

Again, thanks for your time.

"W" means stabilization at your current duty station until the end date that is next to the code. You can't be considered for PCS before that date. Is very hard to change that code...unless you get picked for SF or CID...nobody else dare to touch that code...or if you know some general that can put a good word for you.

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have the following AEA/Dt - F/201612. Does this mean I will be on assignment to Korea December 2016? Thanks for the assistance.

Posts: 32 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: 14 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post