ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Warrant Officer Discussion    Anyone else turn in a packet for the 255A/255A May board?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else turn in a packet for the 255A/255A May board?
 Login/Join

posted
I turned my packet in for my first look in May. I've turned all of my updates in, now I'm just anxiously waiting. Anyone else here waiting for this board?

Posts: 5 | Location: Fort Gordon | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Working on getting mine in hopefully I make it if not I will just submit next board

Posts: 42 | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Good luck on the board! I know the feeling of feeling anxious I was in your shoes a few months ago.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
How long did it take for you to receive confirmation of them accepting your packet?

posted Hide Post
I don't remember. I think I had to call and they told me that it was in accepted and a few days later it was board ready. If you don't need any waivers or your packets isn't jacked up, it shouldn't take too long to go to board ready status.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I would suggest calling or emailing them. I submitted my packet for this upcoming board on last Tuesday and emailed them on Friday for confirmation. I received an email on Sunday stating it was board ready.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Good luck Signaleers.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ok I turned mine in Thursday so I will give it some time. I will shoot an email or call if I dont hear anything by this Thursday.

posted Hide Post
I emailed them this morning and they said they never received my packet. I resent, and I am hoping that this doesnt count me out of the May Board :/

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hwilli121:
I emailed them this morning and they said they never received my packet. I resent, and I am hoping that this doesnt count me out of the May Board :/

You should of confirmed last week. If I was you, I will be on top on it all day to ensure your packet was received.

I just saw this link and if you are trying to board for the May board, your packet is very late.

http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/..._boardschedule.shtml

Board Schedule Information
FY 14 BOARD SCHEDULE (X = MOS will be boarded)
Board Dates
18-22 Nov 13
13-17 Jan 14
10-14 Mar 14
12-16 May 14
14-18 Jul 14
15-19 Sep 14

Packet Deadline
20 Sep 13
15 Nov 13
17 Jan 14
14 Mar 14
16 May 14
18 Jul 14

posted Hide Post
WiseChief the packet deadline was extended until 25Apr.

16 MAR 14 - Deadline for the MAY 2014 Warrant Officer Selection Board is EXTENDED to 25 APR 14 for the following MOSs: 150U, 255A, 255N, 311A, 352N, 880A, 881A, and 914A. Bottom Line: We are SIGNIFICANTLY SHORT APPLICANTS applying for 150U, 255A, 255N, 311A, 352N, 880A, 881A, and 914A! If you have the prerequisite experience for these Warrant Officer MOS' and the desire to submit a packet, then your chances of being selected on the fourth board of FY 14 is extremely HIGH!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
WiseChief,

I turned it in Thursday and the website said give them 10-15 working days to process. You are right though I should have just called after sending to be sure it was received.

posted Hide Post
Ok talked with recruiter looks like Im good to go. Good luck everyone. Next few weeks are going to draaag by.

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KingofSig:
WiseChief the packet deadline was extended until 25Apr.

16 MAR 14 - Deadline for the MAY 2014 Warrant Officer Selection Board is EXTENDED to 25 APR 14 for the following MOSs: 150U, 255A, 255N, 311A, 352N, 880A, 881A, and 914A. Bottom Line: We are SIGNIFICANTLY SHORT APPLICANTS applying for 150U, 255A, 255N, 311A, 352N, 880A, 881A, and 914A! If you have the prerequisite experience for these Warrant Officer MOS' and the desire to submit a packet, then your chances of being selected on the fourth board of FY 14 is extremely HIGH!

Thank you. That is a very, fast turn around time. Perhaps, not enough people are applying for these boards.

posted Hide Post
TheWiseChief, that is exactly what they said was happening. I do not know if they meant there were not enough quality packets or if they meant there were not enough packets period. I was happy that the extended deadline allowed one of my peers to submit a packet because he received his AA after the original deadline. Making the May board instead of the September board allowed him to submit without an AFS waiver.

Posts: 5 | Location: Fort Gordon | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post