255N WOBC is 23 weeks long.

Thanks for that info. I am graduating from WOAC soon. And I cant wait!! Smiler

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks Mk407

Posts: 42 | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JSilver
posted Hide Post
Hello, everyone. I have the same question and dilemma as Will-I-am. We have decided that my family will stay here at Ft. Sill. But I am looking for a possible female room mate, as I am a female. Even advice on GOOD/SAFE apartment areas to stay in would help; ultimately I'm trying to avoid paying 2 rents. @ $400 is ideal. Does Ring Hall take geo-bachelor's?

Posts: 5 | Location: Army | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JSilver:
Hello, everyone. I have the same question and dilemma as Will-I-am. We have decided that my family will stay here at Ft. Sill. But I am looking for a possible female room mate, as I am a female. Even advice on GOOD/SAFE apartment areas to stay in would help; ultimately I'm trying to avoid paying 2 rents. @ $400 is ideal. Does Ring Hall take geo-bachelor's?

I believe they do but I lived outside gate 2 in Grovetown and had some buddies get a small apartment for 400 bucks outside gate 5 "in the hood" where gun shots were heard at night.

There are also homeowners that rent out rooms and you can always visit the Larry Miller Century 21 in Evans for info.

BTW, I saw a member on this board that is now a WO1 at Gordon. It was pleasure to meet that person.

posted Hide Post
quote:

I called the 442nd to try and find out more info about Geo-bachelor quarters but no one seemed to know or be able to help. If you find anything out can you let me know? TIA

Picture of JSilver
posted Hide Post
Thank Wise Chief for the information. I am going to check out Grovetown.Will-I-am, I will let you know if I find out any thing.

Posts: 5 | Location: Army | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will-I-am:
quote:

I called the 442nd to try and find out more info about Geo-bachelor quarters but no one seemed to know or be able to help. If you find anything out can you let me know? TIA

I just left off-post. Tomorrow, I will take a swing around Ring Hall (I am going to the pool nearby lol) and ask.

posted Hide Post
WiseChief got my school date today for the May 255N class. Hey question for you. I've got a friend going to the FA WOAC course at Sill. He's tracking them wearing ASUs each Friday. Is Gordon doing the same thing?

CW3 Troy Ward
NETOPS OCT
Bronco 30E
National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA

Are you a signal warrant officer? http://www.signal-chief.com/

Posts: 609 | Location: National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
I was in Sierra WOAC, so we were kept from the flagpole as much as possible but I was not tracking it weekly; perhaps on payday activities. The only times I wore my ASUs during my last six months was during the CG Dining-in and graduation. Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TheWiseChief,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheWiseChief:
quote:
Originally posted by Will-I-am:
quote:

I just left off-post. Tomorrow, I will take a swing around Ring Hall (I am going to the pool nearby lol) and ask.

Thanks any info is much appreciated.

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Will,

I will check today. But here is the number to Ring Hall

Phone: (706) 790-3676

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
I was told that since those lodgings are now privatized, the approval has to come from the schoolhouse since they payment will come from them.

So, the best thing is to engage them. If you PM me, I can give you the name and the number of the civilian that works at C Co. and can provide you that answer.

posted Hide Post
Thanks sir.

posted Hide Post
Spoke to someone in C co, they said the only way you will get paid lodging is if you are in a TDY status for the school FYI.