ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Warrant Officer Discussion    Help with Warrant Officer packet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with Warrant Officer packet
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Everyone,

I am currently putting my packet together. I have organized documents out in a folder to help track what I have and don’t have. Waiting on flight physical to come back. I am working on my resume and my letter, was curious if someone would be willing to spot check me and offer advice. I have seen a lot of success from others in various posts over the years and pray I can achieve the same. I work in a hospital and have not yet talked to the hospital commander, I have spoken with my company commander and he and 1SG support me. I just want to have more completed before setting up an appointment with CSM and Command. Right now my biggest concern is my SIFT.

SIFT: 41
APFT: 270
Education: 2.67 B.S in Exercise Science w/ professional certs ARRT (R) working on ARRT (CT)
TIME: 4 years TIS, 5 in Jan. Been E5 since 2014.
AWARDS: 1x AGCM and 5x AAM
EVAL: 2 NCOER (2/2, 1/2), CL from WLC
Looking at my stats does not make me feel the most confident when I see them on paper. However my GPA from college does not reflect on my current desire to excel academically. I went to college on a football scholarship and thought that one day I would play in the NFL so I didn’t care about my grades. I know now how important they really are. I would appreciate anyone’s help that’s willing to give me constructive criticism and guidance!

Posts: 25 | Registered: 12 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post