ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Warrant Officer Discussion    How hard do I need to study for DL Exams # 1 & # 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How hard do I need to study for DL Exams # 1 & # 2
 Login/Join

posted
1. How hard do I need to study for the WOC Phase 1 DL Exams?

I have read all of the handouts, power points, and FM 1 The Army. I am finishing up reading DoD Directive 5100.01 and the Commander's Handbook for Unit Leader Development.

2. Are the questions just multiple choice and fill in the blank?

3. Do I need to read original source material such as ADRP 6-22 and the CRM manual or are the handouts good enough?

4. Do I need to know the vignettes in the hand outs? For example, will the exam ask me question about the vignettes?

5. Do I need to go through the work book exercises in order to prepare for the exam?

I was selected for the Audie Murphy Club before getting approved for WOCS, so a lot of the material is just a review for me. This is why I am asking how I need to study.

Do I need to memorize a bunch of terms or can I get by with just highlighting and tabbing the hand outs?

Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They tell you at the bottom of the question what section it is from. I suggest having another page open with the different sections so you can go into them and find the answers. Control F is your friend on this test. Trust me. I think you studied more than enough.

Posts: 121 | Registered: 09 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
How far apart is your Phase 1 DL from your actual school date usually? Just got my Phase 1 DL course Reservation and was reading you cant start it until you have both Phase 1 and Phase 2 reservations.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Bigrob. Your class recently graduated, how was it? I'm 6 days out.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 24 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post