ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Officer Business  Hop To Forums  Warrant Officer Discussion    Warrant Officer Candidate FQ-NS ,Looking for advice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warrant Officer Candidate FQ-NS ,Looking for advice
 Login/Join

posted
Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: expressy,

Posts: 16 | Registered: 30 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
In 2005, I was a FQ-NS for those back-to-back boards.

I did not really update my packet since there was nothing that changed in six months.

After the second non-select, you have to re-submit a new packet and after that time, I got promoted, completed a deployment to Iraq and complete BNCOC. I gave it one more shot in 2007 and then I was selected.

If he receives a new NCOER, impact award, completes another level of SSD, and/or NCOES, and APFT improvement score over 270 then feel free to update with the required documentation. If he thinks he resume was not sufficiently written, then have him update it. I will have him contact proponent for feedback.

Even though your packet could be stellar, we do not know who is he going against on the board; so my suggestion is for him to continue trying no matter what and to improve his packet. Civilian education will give a much boost as well.

What MOS is he applying for?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TheWiseChief,

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for everything as well as everyone else that chimed in. I just wanted to let you all know that he was selected this board. This Forum as I have stated has helped him and will continue to be a tool for resources as it has for many others. We are so excited about this next journey, he was on here the other day saying there is a wealth of information on here that is good stuff and if people use it they will definitely go forward in there career.Thanks again!
I will tell anyone never give up that dream, it will happen when you least expect itSmiler

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by expressy:
Thanks so much for everything as well as everyone else that chimed in. I just wanted to let you all know that he was selected this board. This Forum as I have stated has helped him and will continue to be a tool for resources as it has for many others. We are so excited about this next journey, he was on here the other day saying there is a wealth of information on here that is good stuff and if people use it they will definitely go forward in there career.Thanks again!
I will tell anyone never give up that dream, it will happen when you least expect itSmiler

Congratulations but why did you delete all your former posts? Smiler

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you on behalf of My TeamSmileras far as the post, really n o big reason, they were just my own personal post on a public forum , I just saved everything to remind me how this long this journey tookSmiler