Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chaplain?
 Login/Join

posted
Any Chaplains here? I'm considering that MOS... any advice / personal experiences / helpful information?

Thanks!

Posts: 11 | Location: Memphis, Tennessee | Registered: 14 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You mean your thinking or being a Chaplain's assistant right? I'm not a Chaplain's assistant, but am good friends with one. Your kinda the Chap's right hand man or woman. Also your usually in charge of morale and welfare for the soldiers in your unit.

Posts: 52 | Location: Ft. Carson, CO | Registered: 23 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i am going to be a 56M also, yay for Jesus

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nuts. :?

Posts: 936 | Location: web surfing hell | Registered: 31 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG (P) Blalock
posted Hide Post
I am a Chaplain's Assistant, if you got questions, I might have the answer. Don't get it confused, you will not be treated like a Chaplain does, and for the most part that I have expierenced here in Germany it hasn't been good at all in the Garrison side of the house.

Posts: 39 | Location: Ansbach, Germany | Registered: 23 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 56m(m)
posted Hide Post
Like SSG Blalock said, you will not get treated like the chaplains do. Your job is mostly to make sure they can do their job. You will not be doing too much religous stuff but more logistical work.

Posts: 5 | Location: Ft Rucker | Registered: 21 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post