ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Adjutant General    Voice Audition for 46R?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voice Audition for 46R?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all! I'm about to reenlist and really want to go back in the Army as a broadcast journalist (46R). On one website it says to do the voice audition at a local radio station in a controlled environment. Can anybody out there tell me where they did their voice audition and how they set that up. As I'm prior service, I have to do a lot of the legwork myself so hopefully someone out there can tell me some voice audition nuts and bolts (I'm working with the recruiter to get the script sent from DINFOS now).
Also any info about the daily job satisfaction and promotion opportunities would be nice to hear about.
thanks!

Posts: 6 | Location: Tampa Florida | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGT Strain
posted Hide Post
http://www.dinfos.osd.mil/dinfosweb/bomd.asp

Almost all the way to the bottom is instructions for the audition. Good luck.

Posts: 25 | Location: 1st Air Cav Bde, Fort Hood | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link but I had that one already. That was the link I gave my recruiter so he'd have the information to request the script. What I don't have is any practical information about actually producing the voice audition tape. One place online said to do it at a local radio station but I would think it unlikely they'd let me use their equipment. I'm trying to figure out the technical details of how to get this tape or digital file assembled?

Posts: 6 | Location: Tampa Florida | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You can contact me at mike<dot>lavigne<at>gmail<dot>com -- I tell you all you want to know about this MOS and the satisfaction rate, etc. Plus, I can get you the details to produce your audition and get a 2 or 3 day turnaround on it.

DS Lavigne

Posts: 1 | Location: Sand Hill, Ft. Benning GA | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post