Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AG LEADS THE WAY
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Im on the reserve side of the house, but 95% of my unit is deployed right now. I came in about 7 months after they left. Some are returning soon, which means I'll probaly be deployed soon.

Posts: 14 | Location: Orlando | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Abe,
Are you postal in the reserves? Where are you stationed out of?

Posts: 17 | Location: Fort Bragg, North Carolina | Registered: 07 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Everyone I have been in the AG Corps. now for over 6 years and I love it. Yes I could have chosen others jobs with my GT score a 115 and all, but I love being the one everybody comes to for answers and for my opinion. Its not the easiest job out there with all of the forms and regs we have to be familiar with and all of the special circumstances there are, but it is rewarding in its self.

Posts: 16 | Location: Louisville, Ky | Registered: 08 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Im based in Orlando, the new Armed Forces Reserve Center by Orlando International Airport area. Its a center for all the branches. There's another reserve center, but thats only there for the ID Card center.

Posts: 14 | Location: Orlando | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey, love it or hate it, you VOLUNTEERED for the AG Corps. There hasn't been a draft in over 30 years. Look at the number of reclasses into our CMF you see every year. This has got to tell you something about our jobs. We are very important. Yeah, people may knock us, but sooner or later, everyone needs to see a 42-series some time in their career.

Posts: 57 | Location: All American 80-deuce (ft bragg) | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You know the ONLY reason I reclass is because a CSM actually brought all the admin together and said that our jobs, at the time was 71L/74B/74H, was going to be replaced by civilians! Since I reclass out into MI they just changed the series number....

Posts: 522 | Location: FT Campbell | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post