ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Adjutant General    DA Form 2-1 class
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DA Form 2-1 class
 Login/Join

posted
[color=green:9b9bf6a81c]Anybody knows of a link where I can find DA form 2-1 samples? Thanks. [size=18:9b9bf6a81c]AG rules![/color:9b9bf6a81c][/size:9b9bf6a81c] 8)

Posts: 1 | Registered: 29 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You know that's that green card that they have in our enlisted records isn't it? Well I know that they're doing away with them and when I looked up the form in USAPA...it won't pull up any more Frowner The last time I was in Enlisted Records at my PSB, they'd only update the ERBs and not the cards any more.

Posts: 522 | Location: FT Campbell | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's still on USAPA. TPU reserve soldiers still use it but it is going away.

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They gave my whole 201 file back to me last year. 8)

Posts: 936 | Location: web surfing hell | Registered: 31 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm actually glad those cards are being replaced by the ERB. I couldn't remember which area needed to be penciled in and not typed. Hell, typing it was a pain in *ss too!

Posts: 522 | Location: FT Campbell | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post