ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Adjutant General    PAO -- promotion is a real pain the ....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PAO -- promotion is a real pain the ....
 Login/Join

Picture of Caffeine Addict
posted Hide Post
In December! By the way, the friend who introduced me to the Public Affairs field is married to a Marine also.

She's now working in the Pentagon doing the PAO thang for the big dogs up there. She 'might' be able to help you out on your situation or at least relate to any difficulty your having.

Posts: 431 | Location: U.S. Army Garrison Yongsan (living it up in South Korea!) | Registered: 28 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You have tons of time to prepare. Just keep studying when you have free time. Smiler

I just PMed you about your friend.

My Photos: www.flickr.com/photos/thefrosty1
My blog (it's new and pretty and gets updated almost daily): www.gypsygentilli.com
MySpace: www.myspace.com/gypsygentilli

Posts: 378 | Location: Barstow, CA | Registered: 14 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post