ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Adjutant General    Lack of Assignment Options for 42series in forscom units
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lack of Assignment Options for 42series in forscom units
 Login/Join

posted
Does it seem to occur to anyone that 42-series assignments are scarce...unless it's fort hood or bragg?

Posts: 57 | Location: All American 80-deuce (ft bragg) | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ArmyReup
posted Hide Post
I have seen plenty at Fort Stewart

Marne Express all the way!!!

Posts: 194 | Location: Fort Campbell, KY | Registered: 17 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CCMSG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgtmiles:
Does it seem to occur to anyone that 42-series assignments are scarce...unless it's fort hood or bragg?

I haven't really noticed this..as a matter of fact, as of 8 Jan, there assignments for 42A skill levels 1&2 for KOREA, GERMANY, SILL, GORDON, DRUM, BUCKLEY AFB, CO, QATAR, CUBA ALASKA, RILEY, LEONARD WOOD, CAMPBELL, BRAGG, BENNING, MCDILL AFB, LEWIS, THE UK, YAKIMA (WA), PETERSON AFB, CO, SHAPE (BELGIUM), BLISS, HONDURAS, HAWAII, EGYPT---Need I continue?

Posts: 140 | Location: Fort Sill (FORSCOM) | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What assignments are open for E4P 92A.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
Many ... if you wanted this question answered, please post in appropriate section so others searching can find it (92A Branch Specific Posts or Reenlistment).

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DatAdminGuy
posted Hide Post
I know its alot to ask but is there a way that you can link up some reqs for 42A SL's 2 & 3 Re-up?

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on."
- Walter Lippmann

Posts: 122 | Location: Ft Leavenworth (WOO HOO) | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DatAdminGuy:
I know its alot to ask but is there a way that you can link up some reqs for 42A SL's 2 & 3 Re-up?

No, sorry...Career Counselors use the RETAIN System to which HRC offers assignments based priorities. If it's not offered in RETAIN, we can submit a HOTLINE for a specific location and HRCs Retention Branch can work with your branch to get you the assignment.

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DatAdminGuy
posted Hide Post
Oh ok....Just wondering. Not saying my CC is a total waste because she's constantly on the move and being sent to various TDY's and the such. I'm a 42 and really trying to get either McPherson, Rucker, Leavenworth (only if its sending me to BCTP) or Stuttgart, Germany..

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on."
- Walter Lippmann

Posts: 122 | Location: Ft Leavenworth (WOO HOO) | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post