ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Air Defense Artillery    civilian career opportunities
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

civilian career opportunities
 Login/Join

Picture of dmday
posted
I'm a 14J and have started thinking about life after the army. I'm trying to find out more info about civilian career opportunities for when i do ETS.

I know the basic jobs out there for ex air defenders such as AIT instructor, FSR, working with raytheon ect. I'm trying to find out more details such as education requirements and starting salaries of these jobs as well any other less known jobs.

I would also appreciate any recommendations from people who have worked or still do work at any of these places.

Will have 7 years in and be a SSG with deployments and experience as an AIT instructor. Mainly worked with patriot.

Posts: 17 | Location: Kuwait | Registered: 22 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post