ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Armor    Cav Scout life?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cav Scout life?
 Login/Join

Picture of FromGermanytoIraq
posted
I was wondering I just reclassed to 19d. I still don't have a reclass date or anything. I am currently in Iraq and was wondering what is it like in garrison. I know that you can get tasked out to do anything in Iraq. I have traveled around with some scouts and it was wan experience. Any info like possible cav units or schools.

Posts: 15 | Location: TN | Registered: 04 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JOSHFREE
posted Hide Post
Hey man im actually looking to reclass to 19 D also my bros a cav scout he said your in the field about 3 months outta the year and you do tons of land nav ill talk to him again about it and see if I can get some more specific info.

I got nothing.

Posts: 308 | Location: WA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey thanks for the help. Do you know when your class date is?

Posts: 15 | Location: TN | Registered: 04 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JOSHFREE
posted Hide Post
Hey man sorry its been a while I havent actually reuped yet so I dont have a class date. What part of GE are you guys from im stationed down here in Graf/Vilseck. And whats your MOS.

I got nothing.

Posts: 308 | Location: WA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
We are from Kaiserslautern. It is great there, we did a lot of training up there with yall. Right now I am Med Supply. Recruiter told me combat arms was closed because the had met their quota for the month so that is what I picked. What is yours?

Picture of JOSHFREE
posted Hide Post
Hey man Im a plumber and it blows I went reserves first off so I didnt even get a combat arms choice then I came active went down range did Guntruck all year realized I liked the rush and wanted to do it all the time. What part of Iraq are yall in. I was up in Mosul/Fob Marez/camp diamond back, sinjar, talafar, biaj, and rawah we ran all over country anyways talk to you later

I got nothing.

posted Hide Post
Well e-mail me and I will tell you a little more. michael.dylan.thomas@us.army.mil

posted Hide Post
Land Nav, reconnaissance, and patrols. Commo too. That's all you need to be a scout, really.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post