ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Armor    19K's in Hawaii?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

19K's in Hawaii?
 Login/Join

Picture of MI_Sgt
posted
My brother is considering enlisting as a 19K(against our counsel to go MI like the rest of his family, heh)
We were wondering if Tankers are ever stationed in Hawaii? I'm PCS'ing to Hawaii next month, and he wants to try to get an assignment to somewhere near us if possible. Otherwise I guess we'll all end up in Germany in a few years.

Posts: 67 | Location: Schofield Barracks | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes there are 19k's in hawaii, he would probably be in 1-25inf stryker because they got the new mgs strykers with the main tank gun on it but they cant drive strykers in hawaii lol sucks to have a new toy and cant play with it. But if he does go there to hawaii they will probably send him to iraq with the rest of the unit is here.

Posts: 23 | Location: Baghdad, Iraq | Registered: 08 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post