New
Find
Notify
Tools

No TDY orders yet....
 Login/Join

Picture of E5GenMech
posted
I have been scheduled to attend ALC for over a year now (TDY enroute to Carson) . I have 2 days left here in Korea. I have been e-mailing, calling, and even in person talked to the MPD personnel, I have talked to my DTS Officer, he stated since it is TDY enroute they have nothing to do with funding. Can I still report without TDY orders?

Posts: 155 | Location: Fort Carson, Co | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
haha NO.
You have to have orders to go ANYWHERE for ANYTHING in the Army.

The losing unit should be getting you some paperwork ASAP.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of E5GenMech
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll keep nagging. It is funny though, I have been in Korea for 3 years. I went to BNCOC PH1 Aug 2007, been promotable for over a year now. I see people who just get in country 3 month later they are going to ALC tdy and return. My report date to ALC is 11 July. I leave here in 2 days to head back to the states on leave and get my family (which I had here) situated @ Carson. Oh well such is life. Suck it up right?!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: E5GenMech,

Posts: 155 | Location: Fort Carson, Co | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post