Login/Join

Picture of 68X Lumpy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OUTTA RANKS:
Dumb question... What's "SNL"? Big Grin

SNL = Standard Name Line.. Love Army Acronyms..haha

-----

Posts: 106 | Location: Miesau, Germany | Registered: 14 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of GeOtEcH
posted Hide Post
Quick update. I've sent out the email with my information and can't wait to get the ball rolling. If anyone of you get quick response please post it.

There are NCOs and then there are Paycheck collectors. Which one are you?

Posts: 56 | Location: USARCENT | Registered: 17 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
My unit is only allowing SGT(P)'s to enroll in Phase 1. :P

"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." - Eisenhower

Posts: 480 | Location: Around the world.... | Registered: 15 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of GeOtEcH
posted Hide Post
Quick update. I got in contact with Ms Baptiste, the HRC point of contact for ALC-CC. And I received a course reservation notice. Course doesn't start until April.

Posts: 56 | Location: USARCENT | Registered: 17 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGT(P) Supply
posted Hide Post
Ms Baptise just enrolled me in for April. Cant wait to start, just having problems finding the class.

SGT(P) Cainion, Anthony
SGT, USA
Supply Sergeant

Posts: 157 | Registered: 18 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
click on my courses tab, then my active enrollments. if its not there just give it a day or two to process.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 08 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of GeOtEcH
posted Hide Post
I think we all will be in the same class.

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
How does the class not start till April? I thought it was distance learning...

"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." - Eisenhower

Posts: 480 | Location: Around the world.... | Registered: 15 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of OUTTA RANKS
posted Hide Post
...So does just "contacting" the HRC POC get you enrolled for the next available ALC CC? Or did you have to submit the memo w/ 4187 requesting the slot, w/ memo signed by an 0-5? I am going to contact her today via email... I got my fingers crossed...

Posts: 10 | Location: PLANET EARTH | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGT(P) Supply
posted Hide Post
Well I emailed her and asked if it was possible and now its possible. All I think it takes is to ask, if its to better your career then try it.

SGT(P) Cainion, Anthony
SGT, USA
Supply Sergeant

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
Did she say you had to be SGT(P)?

Picture of GeOtEcH
posted Hide Post
quote:
OUTTA RANKS

You don't need the 4187 and other paper work. When I emailed her, I simply just emailed her with my full name and social #. As far as the class date which is closer I'm really not sure about that.

Picture of SGT(P) Supply
posted Hide Post
Some policies say you have to be E5(p), but if you just do like some of your battles on here then you will be successful also.

SGT(P) Cainion, Anthony
SGT, USA
Supply Sergeant

posted Hide Post
Got a question, does anyone know what phase 1 is for 35S? Or know how to find this out? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 127 | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SARGE G:
Got a question, does anyone know what phase 1 is for 35S? Or know how to find this out? Thanks in advance.

Phase 1 is the same for everyone...

Posts: 164 | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post