New
Find
Notify
Tools

BNCOC DL phase 1
 Login/Join

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
So, I went onto the ACCP page today and 'lo and behold BNCOC Phase 1 was in my Active enrollments. I am however having issues with getting the program, or any other web-based course within ACCP to open. Does anyone else have this problem?

"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." - Eisenhower

Posts: 480 | Location: Around the world.... | Registered: 15 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Try this link:

https://ncoes.ellc.learn.army.mil

I would do this for free if I could.

Posts: 106 | Location: Fort Eustis, VA  | Registered: 19 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am almost done with the class and many of us were having the same problem loading the blackboard. I would try that link I posted above and if that does not work call the helpdesk a7 1-877-ARMY-EDU. They may be able to assist you.

Posts: 106 | Location: Fort Eustis, VA  | Registered: 19 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
fuerte, did you register recently or awhile ago? I don't understand why I have to wait until April to take the online course. Is it not able to be done fully at home?

"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." - Eisenhower

Posts: 480 | Location: Around the world.... | Registered: 15 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sgt Lulu, I was actually placed in the course. I got an email through ATRRS. My course started 14 OCT and is ending 12 JAN. You are right, the course is entirely online, but there are instructors that monitor your progress and grade your practical exercises,just like online college courses, so I would assume that is the reason you have to wait until April for an opening. I'm thinking they can only handle so much of a classload. Hope that helps

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
Can you give us a review of the course? Are the tests hard? Is the coursework boring, exciting?

posted Hide Post
The quizzes and tests are easy for the most part. The key thing is knowing how to research information, just like anything else in the army.

It's common core so all the subjects cover basic army stuff; PT,leadership, army writing, EO etc... The practical exercises mainly consist of leadership scenarios that require you to use your experience and resources to determine the best course of action. Some of them are pretty interesting I would say.

Finally, even though you have some 90 days to complete the course, if you put some effort into it you can complete the course within 30-45 days. Your chain has to allot you time to work on assignments, at least that is the directive put out.

posted Hide Post
I emailed Mrs Wakima Baptiste and it has been two weeks. Any other avenues?

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of OUTTA RANKS
posted Hide Post
I can only assume that "they" have reached their max occupancy rate for this upcoming ALC CC scheduled to start this APRIL time frame. Did you get the "memo" format for the ALC CC request along w/the DA FORM 4187 template? I suggest talking to your SCHOOLS NCO further assistance. I have the aforementioned data on file, so let me know if I may be able to assist as well.

KILL 'EM ALL... and let the vultures sort them out

Posts: 10 | Location: PLANET EARTH | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of GeOtEcH
posted Hide Post
Greetings all

Did everyone receive their Leaders Welcome Letter?

There are NCOs and then there are Paycheck collectors. Which one are you?

Posts: 56 | Location: USARCENT | Registered: 17 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
Sure did, i'm just waiting now.. :P

Picture of GIJOESSG
posted Hide Post
Got a question for all you you that started, how much time does your units give you to work on your assignments and also how much time have you spent on the weekends.

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGT(P) Supply
posted Hide Post
My unit havent even recognized me being in the class. The only time I get is on Family Day which is friday we get off early. But I have been doing it anyways at work.

SGT(P) Cainion, Anthony
SGT, USA
Supply Sergeant

Posts: 157 | Registered: 18 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of OUTTA RANKS
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain, my unit doesn't really care either about this ALC CC DL course. I think that I've completed one class in the first module only. I have to do it all on my own time as well.

Posts: 10 | Location: PLANET EARTH | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
You need to print out the info that says the unit is supposed to give you time to do it.