ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Basic Noncommissioned Officer Course    ALC (Advanced Leader Course) Module Progress Time Line
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ALC (Advanced Leader Course) Module Progress Time Line
 Login/Join

posted
Is there a gap between Modules? For example: I just finished Module 1; I want to move to the next Module; yet, there is nothing available. I am wondering I I have left something undone before I can get access to the next module.

I have tried to contact the help desk by phone and email, and the response is not immediate.

Thanks for your help.

Carlos

Posts: 2 | Registered: 20 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am currently going through phase 1. And think they are either grading it or you did forget to do something. There is a way to check it, I think in the sylabus.

Posts: 5 | Location: HAAF | Registered: 25 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Just finished the ALC online course this past month. I will tell you that its very slow, and annoying process. Like you said you can't jump ahead to modules, and while your watching the videos, or power points, if you try and take notes, and click back to look at the previous slide, the entire course starts all over again. WTF!! Anyways, good luck to ya, half the answers are online anyway, just google them. Best of luck!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post