ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Basic Noncommissioned Officer Course    time frame to complete ALC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

time frame to complete ALC
 Login/Join

posted
I have taken BNCOC Commom Core(DL) phase 1 online in April 2009. I completed the course. Now (due to budgeting) finally able to go to phase 2 and 3 and Fort Sam Houston. I was told I have to re-do phase 1 since it was to long ago. I have a completed DA 1059 for phase 1. I have tried to find a reg stating this fact and I am unable to find one. does anyone know anything on this

Posts: 24 | Location: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences | Registered: 20 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
AR 350-1

I just now came into the same predicament. I'm departing to Fort Sam for 68W BNCOC Phase II tomorrow morning. I just now found out that you have a maximum of 36 months from the start date (Phase I) to complete Phase II. I completed Phase I in Fort Dix, NJ on October of 2008. Wish me luck.

Posts: 1 | Location: NJ ARNG | Registered: 28 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Chris_
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Can you please share your ALC experience? I did my phase 1 and interested doing phase II. Is there a website or place I can find any information for this.
Thanks in advance.

If not now, then when? If not me, then who?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Wow, I did common core in 2002 and component in 2006 and did not have to retake it. Must be a new thing.

Please, when you say you were told, can you please let us know who?

Talk to your S1.

Just realize the posts are old.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post