Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ALC Completion
 Login/Join

posted
I'm trying to find out if there's something else I need to do to have my ERB reflect graduation of ALC. I have my Phase 1 (online training) certificate of completion along with my 1059's from Phase 2 and 3. Recently they took my 90 points away and it says on my ERB that I'm "Enrolled". Is there a 4th Phase I have to do or some other online training? I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone and i've been told I need to do the "common core" which I was told that was Phase 1 (DL). Any help would be greatly appriciated as this is getting extremely frustrating. My MOS is 68T and I did my ALC Phase 2 and 3 down at Ft Sam Houston.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 01 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
Posting your MOS would be helpful. Just saying.

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My bad...posted.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 01 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
tackle your S-1 and/or talk with the ALC schoolhouse to see how they need proof of the phase1..

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Dogfaced_Medic
posted Hide Post
Common Core and Phase 1 DL are completely different you need to register for Common Core.

Posts: 39 | Location: Fort Jackson,SC | Registered: 01 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post